Successful Organizations Need Strategic Technology Leaders
Today, technology plays a significant role in helping organizations reach their goals. Not only do you need up-to-date, robust and secure technology platforms, it’s critical to make sure they are deployed seamlessly and effectively so your organization is getting the most out of its technology investments. Many organizations may not need a full-time staff member to fill this role, but they do need the expertise from a reliable and vested advisor – someone who can help craft a strategic technology plan that aligns with business objectives and then facilitate success for the organization.
Our Fractional CIO offering is designed specifically meet this need. We are fully engaged with an organization, but in a “fractional” capacity. Fractional CIO services generally range on average from 8 to 20 hours per week, depending on the scope and needs of the organization.
High-Level IT Consultants
Count on our fractional CIO services to help you evaluate your current IT assets. We provide the affordable expertise you need to:
- Keep your projects moving forward
- Keep your systems humming
- Minimize your business downtime
We can map your entire technology ecosystem to your business landscape, creating the roadmap and processes you’ll need for advancement. We’ve helped organizations just like yours — visit clients and testimonials to see how.
Hands-On IT Support
Our fractional CIO services include:
- Day-to-day management of staff and vendors and collaboration with department stakeholders
- Managing the deployment of new technology platform(s) and updating existing programs
- Developing and maintaining an IT budget, including creating business-case justifications and cost-benefit analyses for IT spending
- Ensuring that IT system operations adhere to applicable laws and regulations
- Guaranteeing compliance with contracts and service agreements
If you need an extra level of support, read about our program and project management services.