Is your team set up for success to work from anywhere? Where are your gaps and liabilities? Where are you succeeding?
Whether your team fully remote, hybrid, or in transition, you need to need to be deliberate about how you communicate and work together. It's important to have clarity and alignment on how you operate as a team. You might need new tools to help everyone collaborate effectively and get things done. That’s where we can help.
Measuring Your Team's "Pulse"
Transitioning from an in-person environment to a hybrid or fully remote workforce is a big change. While some may welcome the transition, others may be struggling. Getting a thorough and targeted understanding of the readiness and/or current “health” of your workforce is a critical step to ensure long term success.
Achurch Consulting offers a comprehensive Assessment to measure your team’s “remote pulse” and the sustainability of your workplace structure. Are the right systems in place? Do people have what they need to work from anywhere? Are you legally protected? We’ll get you the answers you need.
Going beyond a basic employee satisfaction survey, our Assessment helps leaders understand your workforce’s strengths and gaps through the lens of the 5 Essential Elements of an Optimized Distributed Workforce™:
- Manager Development
- Employee Engagement
The results and targeted recommendations you receive will help you understand what is working well, what presents a risk, and what short- and long-term steps will get you to an optimized distributed workforce.
- 60-minute leadership interviewThis is Focuses on what success looks like to you, what your "up at night" issues are, what you observed about your managers and workflow/productivity of the team, etc.
- All Staff SurveySurvey used to benchmark your organization against our 5 Essential Element™
- Findings and AnalysisOverview analysis of survey data with 1 hour live debrief with leadership to present findings. The focus is on what assumptions we can make from data and where strengths/gaps stand out agains the 5 Essential Elements™
- Everything in the fundamental assessment plus...
- Staff Interviews/Focus Groups1:1 or group interviews focused on understanding deeper perceptions of staff, personal experiences, and context to the information we learn in the survey.
- Executive Summary of Survey & Interview FindingsTargeted summary of survey data, synthesized with interview findings to identify top trends, strengths, and gaps more precisely. Includes a breakdown of your organizations 5 Essential Elements™, as well as targed recommendations for next steps and a path forward.
- Everything in the advanced assessment plus...
- Full Survey CustomizationIncludes ading questions as desired, creating unique "branches" so only select groups get specific or additional questions, and complete company branding and language.
- Crosstab AnalysisIncludes deep analysis and synthesis of interview findings to identify trends and/or incongruencies within your organization. For example, when asked about feelings for growth and career advancement in their remote environment, this level of analysis will allow you to see how your managers vs. directors vs. individual contributors respond instead of just seeing one statistic for your staff at large.
- In-Depth Analysis & ReportDetailed analysis and report of survey and interview findings, including in-depth strengths, trends, and gaps, as benchmarked across our 5 Essential Elements™. The analysis will be presented to leadership in a 1-hour live debrief.
What our clients are saying...
"Achurch helped us think through every aspect of our transition to remote work, and showed us how to work back from our vision and plan our path forward."
Chief Operating Officer
Work Process Design
Implementing effective remote work processes and utilizing the right tools creates a powerful connection between talent and technology. By embracing these methods, you empower your team to accomplish more, collaborate better, and achieve success in the remote work landscape. Our team has been a distributed workforce since 2005. We understand the challenges to productivity when your team isn’t in the same building — or the same time zone.
We have experience with the most collaborative tools available and help your organization select and implement the best fit for your needs, including:
- Project management and collaboration software
- Video communication software
- Chat tools
- Document sharing tools
- Real-time remote monitoring software
- Virtual meeting and event platforms.
Helping You Update Your Remote Work Policies and Operations
Transitioning a primarily in-person team to remote or hybrid-remote work is more than just about giving employees laptops and sending them home!
It's about making sure everything is in place to support your team and keep your organization safe. Our policy analysis and operations review services look at all the policies, procedures, and protocols that need to be set up. We make sure you have the right legal protections and data security measures in place, both for your organization and your employees. It's important to take care of all these things to make the transition successful and smooth. Contact us to learn more.
Being apart doesn’t mean you can’t be a strong community.
Using the CliftonStrengths assessment, we provide certified coaching to help you and your teammates make the most of your natural abilities in the workplace. The assessment was created by Gallup to help you understand the strengths you and how your teammates contribute.
CliftonStrengths provides your team with a common language to better communicate and operate together - especially when you are miles apart. By understanding each other's top 10 talents, you improve how well your team connects and works together, especially in a remote or hybrid-remote setup.
Individual, Department, and Full Staff coaching available. Learn more